Maybe the expensive skin care products are not necessary to nourish your dry skin. It is totally possible to make use of natural remedies around you and take care of your own skin, make it lively and smooth. Even in the winter, with the effective methods, you may not have to worry about how to protect your skin. The following is top five natural ways to provide moistures and nourish dry skin.
- Olive Oil
Olive oil contains a lot of antioxidants and beneficial acids which help the dry skin become smoother and livelier. This is how you can use olive oil to take care of your dry skin.
- Moisturize facial skin: Directly apply olive oil on your face. Gently massage your facial skin in 10 minutes. Keep the oil on your skin for 30 minutes and rinse with water.
- Moisturize body skin: 30 minutes before having a bath, apply olive oil on your hands, legs and dry skin areas. Gently massage your body and wash with clean water.
- Exfoliate skin naturally: Mix a coffee spoon of olive oil, 4 coffee spoons of brown sugar and 1 coffee spoon of honey. Use this mixture to rub gently on your body skin to take off dust together with dead skin cells. It is also a natural way to moisturize your skin.
- Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is not only useful for hair care. Besides this benefit, the oil can also be used to keep your skin healthy and lively. Using coconut oil frequently, you can also moisturize your skin effectively.
- Moisturize facial skin: Take an adequate amount of pure coconut oil on your palm. Rubs two hands together and apply over the face. Leave it on your face for 30 minutes and clean your face with lukewarm water.
- Moisturize body skin: Generously apply warm coconut oil over your body skin and go to sleep. On the next day morning, just wash your body clean with water, you can feel that you skin becomes much softer.
Coconut oil will be absorbed into your skin more easily when it is heated. You should make use of it right after you have a bath. It is the best time to apply coconut oil on your skin.
Avocado contains many vitamins E, A, and D which have a good oxidation and moisturizing capacity. Therefore, this fruit is also used in many skin care products. However, using natural avocado can help your skin smoother and healthier right after the first time using.
- Moisturize facial skin: Take all the flesh of an avocado. Only leave the skin and a thin layer of flesh on it. After that, use the avocado skin to rub gently over your face. Leave it for 15 minutes t let ingredients of the avocado absorb evenly on your facial skin. Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
Yogurt is a wonderful ingredient to nourish the skin, suitable for every age. Antioxidants in yogurt can help dry skin become smoother. Besides, yogurt also contains yeast which can kill harmful bacteria and protect your skin.
- Moisturize facial and body skin: Use sugar-free yogurt to gently massage your body from hands, legs to the face. Leave the yogurt layer on your face for 10 minutes so that all ingredients are absorbed into your skin effectively. Lastly, rinse your face with water and have a bath to clean it totally.
Honey is very necessary in the moisturizing process for every woman. This multifunctional ingredient is incredibly effective in nourishing the dry skin. Your skin will be supplemented with antioxidants, antibiotics and nourishing components. In addition, honey can also supply the skin with vitamins and minerals to help your skin healthier and smoother.
- Moisturize facial skin: Mix 2 coffee spoons of honey with 8 coffee spoons of purified water and blend until it becomes a thick paste. Apply the mixture on your skin and leave it until the layer gets dry. After that, rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- Moisturize body skin: Dilute honey with the same ratio like above. Before going to have a bath, rub honey mixture gently on your body skin. Leave it for 10 minutes so that honey is absorbed into your skin well. Wash clean with cool or lukewarm water.
The most important thing is that you need to use these ingredients on a regular basis so they can be effective, especially in the winter so that your skin is always taken care of and nourished with enough moisture. You can also combine using the natural and herbal remedies with the moisturizing cream that you are using to bring about the best effects. The only note is that the ingredients above must be pure. It just takes you a little more money, but the final result is so much better. Hopefully this article has helped you with great moisturizing solution for dry skin.